Sunday, July 4, 2010

LL Cool J

What can I say I'm a big fan of LL Cool J. I own all his c.d.'s and as far as I'm concerned he has 3 classic c.d.'s a must have for any c.d. collection. They are Bigger & Deffer also know as (BAD), Mamma said Knock you out, and his last c.d. Exit 13. Now I got to say after his last two c.d.'s I was done with LL even though I'm a fan. Cause after awhile as a fan you still like an artist but you stop buying his shit. Well let me tell you why I gave LL one more try. I was reading a Rolling Stone article last spring (09) about Eminem and in that article they ask Em what he was listening to and he said LL Cool J new c.d. and I was like what? So when I went to buy Em 's new c.d. I also pick up LL's c.d. Exit 13. Well of course I bumped Em's c.d first (Relapse). Well let me tell you after 5 years away I was disappointed. But I'll get in to that some other time. Let me get back to LL I pop in Exit 13 and was blow away I bump that c.d loud for about 9 months I just put it away a few months ago I love every song on it. I know its been out for awhile but who cares go out and buy it. You won't be sorry. I wonder if anybody else bought Exit 13 because of Em. Thanks Em.

No comments: